A couple of months ago, my siblings and I came up with a goal to go shopping in the major malls that are near us in Michigan. This past Tuesday, it was our turn to shop at Twelve Oaks Mall. We saved up some of our money and decided to buy some goodies. I didn’t buy a huge amount of items, because Sephora is not cheap. Here are some of the items I purchased and love:
The Sephora, that I usually get to attend, is most likely located in a Kohls or JcPenney. There is nothing wrong with that, but I was taken aback by the huge selection of product at this location.
- Daisy Dream in Twinkle by Marc Jacobs– I have been wanting Daisy perfume for the longest time and I was just won over by this scent instead. This was by big splurge item, but I know it will last me quite awhile. The purple packaging and the cute little flowers make it so much more likeable. Price: $84
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray– My favorite part about Sephora’s and Ulta’s are the little section with travel items because I can get small high end products for cheap. Yes you get less product but it saves money and the product goes a long way. I have always been a fan of this setting spray and usually buy the smaller size, so I was happy to see it again. Price: $15
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip– This was also in that same travel section and this is a collection of high end nude lip products. In the lip kit, you get five tester lippies and one full size lippie. The brands included are Urban Decay, Buxom, Nars, Smashbox, Hourglass and Tarte. I wish this kit included more matte nudes, but it came with a lot of glosses. The Buxom nude gloss is what I am most excited for because the pigment and creaminess of the gloss is really pretty. Price: $28
- Too Faced Hangover Face Primer– Another travel size item, but way bigger than the sample they give you in glam bags. This is probably my favorite face primer because it does not way your face down, like some of them can. A little goes a long way, so I know this size will last me awhile. Price: $15
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– This was a product I debated getting because it is quite pricey and I try to save money on items like eyeliner. I decided to purchase it because I saved up the money, and I have heard so many positive things about this liner. I always have the issue of my liner transferring to my lid and several people have told me that this liner does not do that. I am super excited to try this and get my hands on it. Price: $20
I was so excited to finally go to a Hot Topic that was not going to be extremely small and would have a larger selection. It was awesome and if I had more money, I would have bought so much more. I only got four t-shirts so I am going to just link them.
Overall, my siblings and I had a wonderful time shopping and hanging out for the day. We also made a stop at Petland and made friends with a Walrus puppy. Next stop will be Briarwood Mall!